Thursday, February 19, 2009

Six things that make me happy!

Well, our computer is working! We don't have the software downloaded to do pictures yet. So I will have to do my update post later when I can add pictures. But, I thought I'd just blog anyway.

Thanks Ash for tagging me. Sorry it has taken forever.

SIX THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY!

1. My husband: he is funny and helps me stay positive
2. My children: I will they would stop growing, though.
3. The gospel: I have appreciated it more and more lately.
4. My Friends: I sometimes wonder where I'd be without them.
5. Warm, sunny places: I wish I was there now.
6. Exercise: It is my only time to myself.

I tag Jo, Heidi, Ang, Kris and Erica

1 comment:

Jolynn Jones said...

Alright that is it! I can't keep waiting for you to update your blog! For all of you out there that feel the same way I just want to let you know that the Winterton's are still alive and doing well. They are getting a new dog soon and naming him Rocky. What else....hmm should I keep creating interesting things? Keep up YEN!!!