Friday, July 18, 2008

Crazy Days of Summer

The last few days and weeks have been filled with a trip to Koosharem, UT. four wheeling, days in the sun at Raging waters, the pool and at the Gateway. We are having a blast, but needless to say, the kids are definately bushed by the end of the day. One night, all FOUR of them sacked out in the car before we could even get them home and into bed. That is some SERIOUS fun if you ask me. I've loved spending this fun time with my kids even when it wears us all out.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So much fun! I'm sad I missed out on the gateway.

Anonymous said...

You are such a FUN girl!!! We have had such a blast with you (especially Isabelle). =)

The Moore Family said...

Looks like so much fun!! We have some friends that live in Koosheram, what took you there???

jody said...

Wow, I'm impressed. I've never even done a slide show. Your blog looks awesome. Calli was so happy to see Tannee. Hey I'm still waiting for you to call me back (HA HA).

Ashlee Swensen said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you are having such a fun summer!