Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm very grateful...



So, I thought I'd just start this process by saying how grateful I am for my awesome husband. He is amazing. We've now been married for 12 years. Marriage is a challenge for all couples but I'm glad he's by my side. He is the most positive person you will ever meet. He truly sees the best side of EVERYTHING. Even when times are tough, he always lightens the mood. He helps me be a better person and we have so much fun together. I appreciate all that he does for our family and what he does to help me as a Wife and a Mom. He is really supportive in all the things I set out to do and he is patient with my many shortcomings. He is an amazing Dad and our kids adore him. He is always serving others and often times sees their needs before they even need to ask. I appreciate his outgoing personality and ambition in life. Stoney loves people and makes friends wherever he goes. He has a funny sense of humor and ya just can't help love Stoney. He'll be your best friend and make you feel comfortable whenever you are in his presence. I'm so thankful to have him in my life. I love him so much. Thanks, Hon, for just being you.

6 comments:

The Moore Family said...

What a cute husband you have!! You aren't to bad yourself! j/k!!

Melissa said...

So glad you have a blog! I will check it often! (Can't wait for your funny McCall stories!)

Ashlee Swensen said...

We think Stoney is great! Jake said, hey he calls me pancake when he saw this picture. Nice shirt did you get it at Buckle.

Unknown said...

AHHHHH Stoney!

Jodi said...

It's nice to hear Stoney is the same old guy I met years ago when you guys were dating. He is a great guy!

Angela said...

OK, lets be honest, is he really that great? Oh yeah, he is!