Monday, August 18, 2008

Back to School!

Today was the first day of school for Hailey and McCall. We've had a fun and busy summer, but boy are we all glad to have some STRUCTURE. I just can't believe Hailey is starting 5th grade (What?? When did she grow up?) and McCall starting 2nd (feels like she should be in middle school with her attitude:) One more week and Tanner will start Kindergarten. He's excited and a little reluctant at the same time. It will be a great growing experience for him. It is crazy to think I have 3 in school. I love watching them grow up but truly feel they are slipping through my fingers when I stop and look at how fast time is passing. I hope all they have a wonderful year and I have a little more quiet time with Mia.

4 comments:

The Moore Family said...

Yay for school!! Talk about some much needed structure! I think I am going to have a harder time adjusting then my kids. I am looking forward to some much needed alone time!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the new look for your blog! I am now counting down the days until the boys go. I can't decide who is more excited Jake, or myself.

Rachel said...

Your blog is so cute! I hope that you are enjoying your quiet days, like I am! I think we need to celebrate!!

Ashlee Swensen said...

They look so cute and so grown up. We are ready for school although we will miss Brooke so much. Jake is going to be lost with out his sister I guess we will all adjust.