Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Kindergarten Already?

Yesterday was Tanner's big day! He's been counting it down for a while now and it has finally come. He was so excited to start and to ride the bus with his friends, Jake and Brady. We misunderstood the bus pickup time and missed it which was a bummer on the first day. So I drove him to school and he was a little late. But other than that, he said school was cool and said he learned some rules and songs. Today, we made it on the bus and I was able to get a picture of him. I'm so glad he's excited. I miss him around here, but I'm anxious to see him progress and continue learning. Three in school, one to go!

3 comments:

Kris said...

Yeah!!! Kindergarten! I love those cute boys! And I love the new blog look you have going. So cute!

Angela said...

What cute pictures. I cant believe he is old enough to go to school.

Anonymous said...

I love that the boys go to Kindergarten together. They are so cute! They will have so much fun this year. Especially on the Betty Boop bus. :)