Friday, August 1, 2008

Picture Tag!



1. Shoes (I wear these everyday at some point)



2. Children (McCall is having her 100th bowl of Golden Crisp for the day)



3. Kitchen Sink



4. Family Room (It's clean? That is weird.)



5. Fridge (Notice we are out of milk. That is always the case at our house. We go through about 3/4 a gallon a day! It must be McCall's cereal habit, ya think?)



6. Laundry Room (This is clean, believe it or not)




7. Closet (Doesn't everyone iron in their closet? How embarassing!)



8. Self Portrait (I'm sorry you had to see this extreme close up, WOW.)

I tag Jodi Davis, Liz Johnson and Jody Nice

4 comments:

Jodi said...

I promise to do this, hopefully tomorrow! Might be a lot of repeat pictures of my house, but it will be fun all the same :)

Jodi said...

P.S. LOVE your house! It looks great!!

Johnson Family said...

What??? Crap, that means I'm going to have to clean my house...

jody said...

Ok, I am not really avoiding this. I just realized that my name was at the bottom. Calli's teacher is coming over today so I just got finished sort of cleaning. Good thing!