Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Can we PLEASE have a puppy Dad?

Ever since Hailey was little, she has wanted a dog. We have always said no because Stoney and I don't need another "child" right now. Our hands are full!! I think I would crack a little easier than Stoney after today. Aunt Liz brought her sister Suzanne and her two new baby puppies over for lunch last week. My kids thought they'd died and gone to heaven. They had such a fun afternoon playing with Sketcher and Tucker. I do have to admit, they are adorable. Although dogs are not in our families future, even though our kids beg to differ, it was fun to play with them and send them home.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

That is Rian she asks for a dog all the time! We don't see one in our family anytime soon! Easton is scared to death of any size dog! Tanner is so cute in his hospital clothes! and he is so cute going to kindergarten too!

Ashlee Swensen said...

Those are pretty cute puppies Jen. Brooke wants a puppy so bad but I just can't bring myself to doing it yet.

Anonymous said...

Don't do it!!! We caved and gave in. BIG MISTAKE! It really is like having another child. He was dang cute, but it just didn't work out.