Friday, August 1, 2008

St. George Trip


We went to St. George over the 24th of July Weekend and stayed at the Condo. It was so much fun to get away from the 100 degree heat into the 108 degree heat. What were we thinking??? Because of the heat, (and my personal obsession with the sun,)it was definately a POOL weekend. We spent each day either at the pool, eating out, watching movies or at the pool again. We loved spending time with the kids away from home with just the six of us. One night I told the girls we'd do pedicures and they thought it would be funny to include Mia, too. She was less than cooperative, but the pictures were funny anyway. I love my family!!! Family is where it is at and what memories are made of.

4 comments:

Kris said...

I LOVE the pedicures! I love that McCall and Hailey are reading the PEOPLE mag...start 'em early that's right. And Mia..how cute. I love her trying to escape. You have adorable kids! We love them!

Ashlee Swensen said...

Looks like fun! Its nice to get away from th esame old routine even if it is to 108 degree St. George

Unknown said...

Your family is so stinkin' cute! What a fun getaway with just the six of you.

Johnson Family said...

I love the pedicures - you are such a good mom!